wedding ceremonies $400
Our wedding ceremonies include:
- Performing your ceremony.
- Conducting the rehearsal if you do not have a wedding planner or day-of coordinator.
- Use of our extensive ceremony book, giving you options to create thousands of unique ceremonies.
- Extra ceremonies, such as Unity Candles, Unity Sand, Handfasting, Filipino wedding traditions, such as the wedding coins and the cord & veil ceremony, and much more.
When it's just the two of you (and two witnesses). A small number of guests are OK. The ceremony can be performed at your place, a public park, a restaurant banquet room, etc. The elopement ceremony is not simply a document signing. We provide a short ceremony that includes everything you would expect in a wedding ceremony. You will have the option to:
- Write your own vows or do "repeat after me" vows.
- Have a ring exchange.
- Have a religious or a secular ceremony (Prayer or no prayer).
Pre-marital counseling $150
I am a trained Prepare/Enrich facilitator. Prepare/Enrich uses an extensive survey that covers all aspects of married life. Upon completion, we'll get together to go over the results. We'll be looking at your strength areas, where you are in agreement, and your growth areas where you are not.
Most couples find the process fun to do, and a great way to start off your married life together!